The pasture is thirty acres where your horse can enjoy being a horse. Pasture board is $155.00 a month, which includes hay. With boarding, you also have use of our outdoor and indoor arenas.
Stall boarding includes a daily turnout, with a choice of a dry lot or pasture. Stall board is $190.00, which includes hay and shavings with daily stall cleaning. If you would like your horse to be grained you must provide your choice of grain. With board, you also have use of the outdoor and indoor arenas.
Training is available for your young horses getting started, tune-ups and also for trail and western pleasure horses. Training is $500.00 a month and includes board, hay, grain, and shavings.
Lessons are an hour long and are $30.00. Lessons for ages 4 and up. You can bring your own horse or I can provide one for you.
You can rent our arenas for your own functions!
- The indoor arena is 68′ x 160′ and rents for $200.00 a day, or $350.00 for a weekend
- The outdoor arena is 160′ x 180′ for $150.00 a day, or $250.00 for a weekend
- There is a group rate of $10 a horse for 20 or fewer people, and you ride as long as you want
- There are also special discounts for 4-H groups or non-profit organizations.
Meet our lesson horses
- Winchester is a good horse for beginners. If you have never ridden before he will take care of you and give you a great first experience
- Galaxy, much like Winchester, is a great beginner horse. She is an honest mare who will take you over poles and boost your confidence
- Jag is great for the advanced beginner who is ready to pick up the pace and show off all he or she has learned. A good and steady boy, Jag loves to take rider’s confidence to the next level